Over 20 years of experience, our team offers professional, personalised chiropractic care in warm and friendly setting.
Get me out of pain!
After the consultation, we get right to work on returning function to ease your symptoms. The next goal is to keep the pain from coming back by firstly repairing plus stabilizing the area and later strengthening the injured area. While I want to make sure you get out of pain as quickly as possible, I also have a better goal.
Keep the pain from coming back!
That’s why educating people about how they got this way in the first place and what to do about it so important.
Many of my patients have never been to see a chiropractor before they come in to see me.Some have only a slight idea about what a chiropractor even does. Most have no idea how I could possibly help them with their condition.
Many have already tried several different treatments and still have not achieved their desired result. They still hurt and they are tired of feeling this way.
Do you suffer from any of these conditions?
- Headaches, Migraine or Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain or Elbow Pain
- Upper Back Pain or Between the Shoulder Blades
- Low Back Pain with or without Sciatica
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Sporting Injuries
We’ll first do a consultation and find out if your problem can likely be helped with chiropractic care. There are many reasons why someone suffers from a condition and we want to make sure that you will be helped with our treatment.
- Detailed Postural Analysis
- Comprehensive Spinal, Neurological & Orthopedic Examination
- State of the art EMG and Thermal scans
- Onsite digital xrays in Elwood and Keysborough
- We assess the entire body, not merely the problem area, in order to specifically locate & identify the cause of your problem
- All procedures, test results & recommendations fully explained Gentle & effective with proven results
We Bulk Bill
- Medicare (EPC plans)
- Work cover
- Transport accident
- Department of Veteran Affairs
NB: You can consult a Chiropractor in private practice without a referral from your GP.